Our Husky T-124C Industrial Tricycle is an economical, safe and efficient means of transportation in the workplace. The Husky T-124C is fun to ride, stable, and offers excellent handling. This model comes with a rear steel platform 20" x 15" and heavy duty 24" wheels.
The 2-piece steel frame is connected using large frame bolts. The frame is specially designed with a CURVED front down tube, making it easy to get on and off the tricycle. The unique frame construction allows this tricycle to be UPS or FedEx shippable. Front and rear drive axles are supported with industrial grade sealed cartridge bearings, minimizing resistance and offer smoother riding. Super strong front v-type brake and brake lever with a spring-loaded push-in lever lock pin to prevent the tricycle from moving when parked.
This model is shipped 65% pre-assembled in two cartons. We can also ship this trike 100% assemble to your home or place of business by truck.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK
OUR CONFIDENCE IN QUALITY!
Please refer to product owners' manual for details on our warranty policy
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame
- Shimano ® coaster brake hub
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain
- 17mm rear axle with sealed cartridge bearings
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- 11-gauge 36-spoked wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever
- 13" jumbo comfort Husky cruiser saddle
- Base model comes with 21” x 15” x 9” steel basket
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and wheels.
- 24x2.125 balloon tires
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
- Unassembled model is packed in 2 cartons, UPS/FEDEX Ground shippable
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs., including the weight of rider.
Shipping Weight: 150.00 pounds
Box Size 39" x 25" x 10" 36 Lbs.
Box Size 41" x 24" x 8 1/2" 51 Lbs
Shipping Zone Map
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: