The T-320 is a premium quality heavy duty Industrial Quality Trike with an impressive 600 Lbs capacity.
The T-320 had three extra heavy duty wheel extra heavy duty 12 Gauge spokes. The rear wheel width is 35" a wopping 5" wider than our popular T-326 Industrial Trike, making the T-320 the most stable Industrial Trike on the market. The T-320 come with a heavy duty rear basket that measures 24" x 26". The sides of the basket can easily be removed to reveal a heavy duty platform that also measures 24" x 26".
The frame and fork are made of of hi-tensile steel and chromoly steel tubing for maximum toughness and rigidity.
is equipped with a front drum and a rear coaster brakes. The front brake
lever come with a locking button which can be locked to prevent the tricycle from moving while parked and can aid the rider in mounting and dismounting the trike.
This T-320 comes partially assembled and is shipped in 3 cartons. Final
assembly by an experienced bicycle mechanic will be required. We offer
assembled tricycles at no extra charge. However, additional freight
charge is applied for assembled tricycles shipped in a box pallet.
Available colors: Black, red, yellow, and orange. Fenders, chaingaurd, platform, and basket are painted black.
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame.
- Shimano® rear coaster (foot) brake.
- Front 70mm drum brake with locking brake lever.
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain.
- 17mm rear axle with sealed pillow block bearings.
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings.
- 12-gauge 36-spoked 20" wheels with chrome-plated steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Jumbo super comfort Husky cruiser saddle.
- 24”x26”x10-1/2” rear steel basket on a 24"x26" platform. The basket walls are make of 4mm steel wire on 1" square steel tubing.
- Reflectors mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), wheels, and pedals.
- 20 x 2.125 balloon tires.
- Extra thick heavy duty, puncture resistant tubes.
- 80" long with 35" rear wheel base.
- Unassembled model is packed in 3 cartons and is UPS/FEDEX shippable.
units are shipped on a boxed pallet. Handlebar, optional front basket,
and certain other optional accessories are partially assembled to allow
for safe transportation. Please call us if you have any questions
regarding assembled units.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs., including the weight of rider.
- Shipping Weight: 135 lbs