- City Hybrid Electric Trike Perfect for Commuting
- Step Through Frame
- 600W Geared Motor in the Front Wheel
- 36v 14.25Ah Samsung Battery Cells
- 20MPH Top Speed
- Heavy Duty Double Crown Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 25-30 Miles Distance per Charge
PREMIUM SAMSUNG� BATTERY
- The battery pack is mounted in the downtube of the frame for a more
balanced weight distribution compared to our rear-rack mounted
- The 36V 14.25Ah is built with, reliable, Samsung Battery Cells.
- A single charge can power a rider for 25-35 miles.
- The battery is easily removable for charging or swapping and takes about 7 hours to fully charge.
POWERFUL SRAM� HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power for the 20mph top speed of the Genesis R ebike.
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid GS2 rotors, 180mm front and 160mm rear.
- Link to Hyrdaulic Brake Maintenance / Manual.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- This electric bike is equipped with, industry leading, bicycle
components by SRAM, including an 8-Speed Drive train utilizing the SRAM
X7/X4 shifter and derailluer combo.
- The SRAM X7 twist shifter is amazingly smooth, allowing for quick & easy gear changes.
- The X4 derailluer includes the best aspects of SRAM shifting and lightweight construction for excellent performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The, powerful, 36V 600W geared motor mounted in the front wheel helps flatten out hills.
- Geared motors are smaller in size and lighter weight which makes the
Genesis R look more like a normal tricycle than a powerful electric
- Geared motors have less resistance when pedaling vs direct drive
motors and also have slightly more torque, making it great for powering
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- LED battery indicator lights
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The rigid, double crown fork is strong enough to hauling both on and off road.
- This heavy duty fork also enhances the Genesis' stout look.
- Wide enough to fit the oversized rims & tires, the Genesis is certainly an aggressive looking e-trike.
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread for sporty leisure riders
- Reliable and fail-safe everyday tire
- Wire bead and mesh sidewall design for reliable sporty use
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Threadless Black Promax MA570 Adjustable 108mm x 31.8mm Stem
- City style handlebar for comfortable upright cruising position
- Adjustable to fit many riding styles and rider sizes