The Classic Nexus 3 tricycle is a very versatile machine. The brilliant design makes the Classic Nexus 3 a great choice for
those with slightly reduced mobilty due to disbabilty or age.
The Classic Nexus 3 was designed for people who cannot lift your leg over a traditional bike frame any longer. We think people should be able to ride bicycles no matter what there age and abilitie. The fitness benefits of cycling
cannot be disputed. This new breed of super-low-step-through frames
allows everyone to keep riding - and keep fit, well into there
For shopping, recreation or commuting - the upright riding position
and upright backswept bars of these machines offer a very comfortable
and commanding riding position.
A long options list allows you to spec the machine to closely meet
your individual needs. A differential on the rear axle aids driving
traction and steering stability, the Nexus 3 speed gears are internal and protected from the
elements. The Nexus may be fitted with a coaster (back pedal) brake and even a
reverse gear! Made in Germany
- Frame material: Aluminium with anticorrosive powdercoat
- Color: Silver and black with silver guards
- Wheel size: 26" / 24" (front / back)
- Specification: fits through standard doorways, deep wide entry
- Differential transmission for secure handling and superior traction
- No tools required for disassembly
- V-brake, coaster brake and parking brake
- Highly adjustable riding position
- Hub dynamo powering a halogen front lamp
- LED rear light with parking light
- Alloy double wall rims / stainless steel spokes
- High volume rear shopping basket
- High safety reflective sidewall tires
- Differential rear axle
- Height 38"
- Width 28"
- Length 79"
- Weight 71 Lbs
- Lifetime on frame and fork as long as owned by the original owner, one
year on all original parts except tires, tubes, and cables.