Our Husky T-326 is our number one selling industrial tricycle. The Husky T-326 is our strongest and most durable industrial tricycle with a massive 600 Lbs. carrying capacity. The T-326 come with 26" wheel, extra thick eleven gauge spokes and extra thick heavy duty industrial rims. The T-326 is approximately 2" wider than other trikes making it more stable and safer in the streets and workplace. The T-326 comes with a rear steel basket that is 50% larger than the basket on other model industrial tricycles. The T-326 has a 2-piece steel frame that is connected together using four large heavy duty frame bolts. Husky is the first in the industry to make a tricycle with 25mm rear axle supported with industrial grade pillow block sealed bearings, which gives the T-326 our highest weight capacity. The T-326 ships 65% pre-assembled in two cartons or we are happy to assemble the trike for you and ship 100% assembled.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK
OUR CONFIDENCE IN QUALITY!
Please refer to product owners' manual for details on our warranty policy.
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame
- Shimano ® coaster brake hub
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain
- 25mm rear axle with sealed pillow block bearings
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- 11-gauge 36-spoked 26" wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever
- Jumbo super comfort Husky cruiser saddle
- Includes 23” x 17” x 11” chrome-plated steel basket
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and
- 26 x 2.125 balloon tires
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
- 30" rear wheel base
- Weight 84 Lbs
- Width 31 1/2''
- Length 71''
- Saddle to Pedal Min Max 25''- 34 1/2''
- Step Over Basket Size 16 1/2''
- Packed in 2 cartons, UPS/FEDEX Ground shippable
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs., including the weight of rider.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: