Click on image to Enlarge
T-124C Industrial Tricycle W/ Cabinet
Our Husky T124C Industrial Tricycle is an economical, safe and efficient means of transportation in
the workplace. The T-124C is fun to ride, stable, and offers excellent handling. This model comes with a rear steel cabinet 20" x 15" x 16" with a locking latch
and heavy duty 24" wheels.
The 2-piece steel frame is connected using large frame bolts.
The frame is specially designed with a CURVED front down tube, making it easy to
get on and off the tricycle. The unique frame construction allows this tricycle to be UPS � shippable. Front and rear drive axles are supported with industrial grade sealed cartridge bearings, minimizing resistance and offer smoother riding. Super strong front v-type brake and brake lever with a spring-loaded push-in lever lock pin to prevent the tricycle from moving when parked.
This model is shipped 65% pre-assembled in two cartons. It is recommended that a qualified mechanic perform the final assembly, which includes connecting the 2-piece frame together, mounting the wheels, handlebar, saddle, and pedals, and performing final adjustments. Optional full assembly is also available.
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame
- Shimano � coaster brake hub
- 1/2" x 3/16" heavy duty industrial chain
- 17mm rear axle with sealed cartridge bearings
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- 11-gauge 36-spoked wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever
- Jumbo super comfort Husky cruiser saddle
- Includes 21" x 15" x 16" rear cabinet
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and wheels.
- 24x2.125 balloon tires
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs., including the weight of rider.
Regular Price $999.00
Sale Price $849.00 Price 10+ $844.00
Sale Price $788.00
Choose your options or upgrades
Shipping Method UPS
, Truck (Fully Assembled)
Shipping Zone Map
How to Receive Shipment
Industrialbicycles.com is completely dedicated to our customers Therefore we prefer to talk to each customer individually to make sure you are completely knowledgeable about making the best purchase for your needs. If you have any questions on any product please call any of our sales associate.
Monday-Friday 10:00-5:30 Eastern Standard
Call Toll Free (800) 561-6670
or (313) 565-8635
Box Size 39" x 25" x 10" Weight 43 lbs
Box Size 41" x 24" x 8.5 " Weight 40.5 lbs
Box Size 22" x 17.5" x 19" Weight 30 lbs
Check out Michigan #1 Rated bike shop
By the Detroit News and Freepress