The hog business can be very profitable business to be in.
Adding up Your Costs
hot dog with bun and condiments costs a vendor between 45 and 80 cents
to prepare, depending on the supplier and the quality of the meat. If
you sell that hot dog for $3.25, you’ve got a markup of roughly 300
percent. Don’t forget onions, relish, sauerkraut, cheese or chili. These
add-ons can go for 50 cents each, and they give your stand that
frankfurter aroma. Soda and chips come with a nice markup, too, so your
profits increase if you sell those alongside hot dogs.
- Agile and compact.
- Tricycle made in heavy-duty frame, single gear.
- Lightweight fiberglass cart.
- Matching umbrella included.
- NSF approved cooking pan rests over burner.
Cooks approx. 40 hotdogs at once. Additional smaller pan rests on top of
cooking pan to keep hotdogs and/or condiment warm.
- Insulated cooler for 140 soda cans.
- Additional compartment for approx. 80 hotdog buns.
- Propane tank located separately in front of the cart, with fiberglass cover.
- Additional storage compartment with lock door inside cart.
- New model color scheme is white top and red bottom . Please review the picture below.
- W: 990mm or 38.9in
- L: 2682mm or 105.5in
- H(w/out umbrella): 1010mm or 39.7in
Shipped in 3 boxes:
- Box 1: 35 x 52 x 30 122lbs
- Box 2: 33 x 12 x 66 76lbs
- Box 3: 15 x 18 x 15 30lbs
Propane tank not included